Ambient Design, the developers of the leading award-winning creator of realistic art painting software for Mac, Windows, iPad and iPhone, announced today ArtRage for iPad v. 1.6, upgraded with Bluetooth stylus support and other updates.
Available immediately at the Apple iTunes Store, ArtRage for iPad 1.6 now supports Bluetooth pressure-sensitive styluses, including the Wacom Intuos Creative Stylus, TenOne Pogo Connect Stylus, and the original model Adonit Jot Touch. In addition to Bluetooth styluses, ArtRage for iPad also supports all traditional capacitive styluses. To activate support for Bluetooth styluses in ArtRage, users can go to the “Settings” icon on the iPad, click the ArtRage section, turn on support for the selected stylus, and follow the pairing instructions. For information on ArtRage for iPad, please see http://www.artrage.com/artrage-ipad.html. For more info on using ArtRage for iPad with Bluetooth devices, see the help section in the ArtRage for iPad app.
You can learn more about ArtRage below but if you would like to get your hands on a code for free just join our ever expanding Twitter followers and Facebook fans, RETWEET THIS POST and send a reply to the bottom of this page telling us what you love most about theappwhisperer.com.
We will select winners at random from the selection of codes that we have and send them directly to your email box.
Become a Mobile Digital Artist on your iPad
ArtRage for iPad lets you become a mobile digital artist on your iPad, providing the experience of actually “painting” digitally on an iPad canvas with oil paints that smear and blend, and watercolors that flow together to create soft, wet gradations, just as they would in a traditional art studio.
ArtRage for iPad 1.6 New Features include:
• Support for Bluetooth pressure-sensitive styluses.
• Optional Tap and Hold Color Sampling.
• Improved Airbrush Strokes.
• “Save” Speed Improvements.
• Updates for: Import Popover Dismissal, Landscape Mode Drag, and Color Sampler.
ArtRage for iPad General Features:
• Reference & Tracing: Images and digital camera support for referencing and tracing images and importing images to help you as you paint.
• Largest Canvas: Largest of any painting app on the market — 2048 x 2048 (4K).
• Realistic color blending.
• Recording: Paint stroke recordings can be played back in ArtRage 4 in Mac and Windows.
• Sharing: Features file sharing, importing and exporting.
• Paint Strokes: High quality rendered strokes show the amount of paint on the canvas.
• Oil Brush and Airbrush: With thickness and smearing.
• Palette Knife: For spreading and blending pigment.
• Tools: Paint Roller, Paint Tube, Eraser, Inking Pen with auto-smoothing and pressure simulation, Pencil & Marker Pen, Chalk & Crayon. Watercolor tracking shows paper wetness as you paint.
• Settings: For fine control of each tool and custom tool presets for storing favorites.
• Unlimited: Unlimited Layers, Undo, Redo, and Color Samples.