We have a new section at TheAppWhisperer.com and it’s called ‘The Recipe I Can’t Live Without’, within that we are asking highly successful mobile artists to give us their one recipe (tutorial) they can’t live without in relation to editing their images. Kicking us off today, is Fiona Christian. She has created an Abstract Landscape recipe . To read the others in this new series, please go here. (foreword by Joanne Carter)
Cooks: 2 Hours
Genre: Abstract Landscape Family Classics
1. Take any random image.
2. Swish it around with the Repix Charcoal brush. Season to taste with a little Chalk brush.
3. Add the resulting mixture to Hipstamatic and stir.
4. Use Blender to combine the results of the Repix and the Hipstamatic edits.
5. Return the mixture to Repix and stir with the charcoal brush and the chalk brush if desired.
6. Sprinkle a few sketchy details on top using the Native MarkUp tool fine brush, having selected a suitable colour.
7. Garnish with Stackables Worn Canvas filter.
TheAppWhisperer has always had a dual mission: to promote the most talented mobile artists of the day and to support ambitious, inquisitive viewers the world over. As the years passTheAppWhisperer has gained readers and viewers and found new venues for that exchange.
All this work thrives with the support of our community.
Please consider making a donation to TheAppWhisperer as this New Year commences because your support helps protect our independence and it means we can keep delivering the promotion of mobile artists that’s open for everyone around the world. Every contribution, however big or small, is so valuable for our future.