Our highly accomplished Columnist Rad Drew is hosting a webinar for this ‘How I Did It!’ Series Revealing Snapseed Secrets.
He explains ‘SnapSeed is a wildly popular editing and stylizing app for iPhone and Android, and for good reason! It offers 28 tools with which to manipulate images for different looks. But, if you’re like many SnapSeed users, you may only be scratching the surface of this comprehensive, powerful app.
In this session for iPhone and Android intermediate users, Rad will reveal some of the secrets hidden in SnapSeed, including:
* Shortcuts for opening images in SnapSeed to save time
* Using the White Balance tool for correct skin tones
* The power of the Perspective tool and one-tap corrections
* Improving portraits with the Portrait and Head Pose tools
* Fine tune high, mid, and low tones in your image
* Optimizing the History layers with copy, insert, and replace
* Effective use of the Masking Brush in the History section
* Use Double Exposure for creating composites
* The power of the Curves tool
* Make targeted adjustments with the Selective tool
* Extend the canvas when a subject is too close to an edge
* Transform color images to black and white
If you would like to harness the power of the mighty SnapSeed app, this session is for you!’
The webinar takes place online on 15 May 2020 from 5.30 – 7.00 pm EDT pm. To apply and receive a $5 discount just add the code TheAppWhisperer in the sign up box here
TheAppWhisperer has always had a dual mission: to promote the most talented mobile artists of the day and to support ambitious, inquisitive viewers the world over. As the years passTheAppWhisperer has gained readers and viewers and found new venues for that exchange.
All this work thrives with the support of our community.
Please consider making a donation to TheAppWhisperer as this New Year commences because your support helps protect our independence and it means we can keep delivering the promotion of mobile artists that’s open for everyone around the world. Every contribution, however big or small, is so valuable for our future.