AppArt School – How to use the Afterlight app to improve your Street Photography
Here are 10 steps to help you use the Afterlight app to improve your street photography:
- Open Afterlight and import your street photography image.
- Adjust the brightness, contrast, and exposure of the image using the app’s basic editing tools. This can help bring out the details and colors in your street photography.
- Use the app’s sharpening tool to enhance the details in your image. This can help make the street scenes appear sharper and more detailed.
- Experiment with the app’s various filters to find one that suits your street photography. You can adjust the strength of the filter to create a more subtle effect.
- Use the app’s texture overlay tool to add depth and interest to your street photography. You can choose from a range of textures, such as grunge or film grain, to create a unique look.
- Add a frame to your street photography using the app’s framing tool. This can help create a more polished and finished look for your images.
- Use the app’s cropping tool to adjust the composition of your street photography. This can help you focus on the key elements of the scene and create a more impactful image.
- Add a light leak or lens flare effect to your street photography using the app’s light effects tool. This can help create a more dramatic and eye-catching image.
- Use the app’s selective adjustment tool to make targeted edits to specific areas of your street photography. This can help you bring out the details in the shadows or highlights of your image.
- Experiment with the app’s color adjustments to create a unique color palette for your street photography. You can adjust the saturation, hue, and color balance of your image to create a distinctive look.