Photogene is the ultimate tool for handling your iPhone photos. It’s a fully featured photo editor and powerful collage maker. It also offers support for uploading multiple photos.
This app has just been updated. You can check out What’s New below to see what’s been added. This is a free update, if you have previously purchased this app. If not, you can download it here. It retails for $0.99/£0.69/download.
– Annotations: new tool for adding arrows and markers on your photos and collages (in the “text” section).
– Photos are now displayed in full resolution in the editor.
– Improved stability and performance throughout the app.
– Redesigned export menu.
– Can now rotate text boxes.
– New option for curved edges in collage.
– Can now modify vignette color.
– New filter: oil-painting.
– Geo-tagging: add or modify geo-tagging of photos.
– Can now choose Dropbox folder to upload to (and even create folders within the app).
– In the photos browser: search for albums by name.
– Metadata (IPTC) can now be exported in XMP format.
– Fixed bug that prevented uploading more than 2 photos at once to Dropbox.
– Fixed bug when using “original filenames” with FTP.
– Fixed crash when attempting to create a new collage after saving a previous collage.
New features for PRO users:
– Bulk geo-tagging. Copy geo-tags from one photo and paste over others.
– Textual watermarking.
– Can set DPI for exported photos.
– Improved FTP history viewer.