Portfolio offers a self-contained, brandable presentation tool for your business. Once set up, it will look like a custom app developed exclusively for your business. Lock the interface with a PIN when you’re done and it’s safe for any client meeting without the worry of exposing the management interface underneath.
Whether you’re a photographer showing photos and videos to a bride-to-be, a wedding venue displaying various table setups, a florist giving the choices of different arrangements, a landscaper showing different layouts, or a web designer describing past designs, Portfolio will give that extra bit of polish and professionalism to your presentation.
If you would like to give this app a try for yourself, US only, just reply to this post and I’ll send you a code.
Key features include
– Customized branding for the app.
– Support for both images and videos.
– Dropbox integration for loading in files.
– Lockable interface allowing the iPad to be passed along without exposing the management interface.
– Multiple galleries and the ability to hide unneeded galleries.
– Slideshows with configuration options for slide duration and soundtrack.
– Ratings and notes editable per image.
– Full screen viewing and browsing or partial screen with a thumbnail strip.
– Zoom in on details in imported photos.
– Comparison mode to bring up two photos at a time.
– Keyword tagging and the ability to filter by keywords and ratings.
– External display support through the VGA adapter or one of the other ones.