Today we’ve teamed up with the developers of Facetune, currently the number one best selling iPhone photography app currently in the UK App Store and Number 6 in the US App Store. It’s an ‘effect’ app, great for smoothing out wrinkles on the go 😉
Facetune retails for $1.99/£1.49 but would like to try it for free? Just join our ever expanding Twitter followers and Facebook fans, RETWEET THIS POST and send a reply to the bottom of this page telling us what you love most about theappwhisperer.com. We will select winners at random from the selection of codes that we have and send them directly to your email box.
Features of Facetune include:
• Whiten teeth to get a natural, healthy look.
• Smooth skin: Remove wrinkles and skin blemishes, and give your skin a glowing look.
• Clear away local, temporary imperfections such as a pimple.
• Emphasize the mouth or eyes for a penetrating gaze.
• Change eye color or remove red-eye and white-eye effects.
• Apply blush or powder just like using real makeup.
• Retouch skin coloring in specific areas.
• Focus on the person by defocusing the surrounding background.
• Elongate or shorten a face entirely.
• Remove stray hair, implant hair or color gray hair.
• Create customized filters, combining a variety of effects: frame the photo, place it on stylized backgrounds, or even change the lighting or lens through which it was shot.
• Instantly share the retouched photos to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Flickr or Tumblr, or via email.