Join Our Twitter Followers
Support Our Sponsors - Click On An Ad
The Apps Nerds Fickr Group
2012 Top Mobile Images Of The Year
- Tangent – Technical iOS Photography App Tutorial – By Jerry Jobe
- New – Techxar Photo Video Light For iPhone Mobile Photography
- Prime Minister – David Cameron Launches Partnership between EE and Tech City
- ProCam 2 – iOS Photography App – Updated and Temporarily Free
- Deco Sketch – Technical IOS Photography App Tutorial – Part 2 – By Jerry Jobe
- Creative Android Mobile Photography Tutorial By AlyZen Moonshadow – Part 4
- New iOS Photography App – Waterlogue – Coming Soon!
- Thirty Six – Popular iOS Photography App – Updated
- Thomson Reuters Foundation and Nokia Launch Global Photography Contest
- Streets Ahead – Twenty Eighth Edition
- Deco Sketch – Technical iOS Photography App Tutorial – Part 1 – By Jerry Jobe
- PictureBook – ‘Memories Burn – Mnemosyne’ By Benamon Tame
Posted on September 16, 2013 | No CommentsAs many of you know the winners of the American Aperture Awards (AX3) were recently announced. Four major Award Winners and 51 Winners in each additional category from over 1,100...
Posted on June 11, 2013 | 1 CommentWe’ve been having a few discussions with some photo app developers today, asking for their opinions on the new iOS 7 camera/photo features. Take a look at the developer of...
Posted on January 5, 2013 | 9 CommentsThere’s a lot of talk swirling around the internet at the moment regarding RAW capture with smartphones. Gizmodo published an article on it earlier this week, suggesting that it was...
Posted on January 3, 2013 | 6 CommentsAt this time of year most of us try desperately to set some New Year’s Resolutions that we hope to carry out through the year ahead, whether they are personal...
Posted on December 10, 2012 | 2 CommentsI was taking a look through my archives and felt that it might be a good idea to revisit this article I wrote for dpreview.com back in October 2011. It’s...
Posted on October 26, 2012 | No CommentsEarlier this week we contacted a few mobile photography app developers to ask their opinion regarding the new iPad Mini and whether they feel it will be of benefit to...
Posted on October 26, 2012 | 1 CommentEarlier this week we contacted a few mobile photography app developers to ask their opinion regarding the new iPad Mini and whether they feel it will be of benefit to...
Posted on October 24, 2012 | 7 CommentsRecently one of our contributors Andrew Proudlove interviewed Knox Bronson, a very well known figure in the iPhone community (NSFW). Perhaps best known most of all for his site Pixels,...
Posted on October 24, 2012 | 9 CommentsOf course, we are now all aware of the launch of Apple’s new iPad Mini. We wanted to find out from key mobile photographer app developers their thoughts on it...