Join Our Twitter Followers
Pencil by Fiftythree
2013 Top Mobile Images of the Year!
Support Our Sponsors - Click On An Ad
The Apps Nerds Fickr Group
2012 Top Mobile Images Of The Year
- ‘Impossible’ Interview with Julien Grenet – ‘Des Polas et des Mains’
- iPhone Photography Technical Tutorial – VectorSNAP and iColorama: Step-by-Step Pop Art – By Jerry Jobe
- New Kyoto HipstaPak from Hipstamatic
- Impossible Project – ‘Eye of the Beholder’ Winners Announced
- iOS Photography App – Laminar Pro – Image Editor – Temporary Price Drop
- iOS Photography App – Monokrom B&W Photo Editor – Updated
- Richard Smith explores unexpected interrelationships between everyday images through surrealist photomontage.
- Art highlights repression: Women are being exploited globally as Amnesty launches awareness campaign
- RED Epic Sensor Reviews – Kevin Carter/DxOMark and More…
- Photo Tool Apps – Reduce camera shake – in your pictures – by Martin Duerr
- iPhone Photography Tutorial – PopAGraph – Part 2 – By Jerry Jobe
- StreetVIEW – The Secret Life of Things – By Laura Peischl
iPad Apps Archive
Posted on November 19, 2013 | 1 CommentLoran Dyrmishi today announces Alayer 1.0 for iPad, an essential tool that will give anyone unprecedented control over the aesthetics of their photos. With Alayer, you can elevate your simple...
Posted on September 17, 2013 | No CommentsSketchBook Pro for iPad by Autodesk Inc is a hugely popular app with artists for painting and drawing, it’s incredibly powerful and allows for full screen work. It also includes...
Posted on June 18, 2013 | No CommentsLIFE 75 lets you pore over hundreds of the best photos ever to appear in LIFE, while the portrait mode serves up over 135 of LIFE’s most intriguing and memorable...
Posted on June 18, 2013 | No CommentsFrom LIFE’s last staff photographer, Joe McNally, comes a iPad guide filled with his personal pictures, instruction, tips, jokes and enthusiasm. This is perhaps the most beautiful and authoritative photography...
Posted on January 31, 2013 | No CommentsMyBrushes Pro is described by the developers as, “a unique painting application designed to create images and playback the whole painting process on unlimited Size Canvas, and unlimited Layers with...
Posted on November 21, 2012 | 6 CommentsI’ve been chatting with the developers of FiLMiC Pro 2 today and need to make you aware of some key issues going on with this app and FiLMiC Pro. Due...
Posted on November 19, 2012 | No CommentsThe developers of Vintage Camera, Presselite, claim they have over 7 million users worldwide, which is pretty impressive. Those users are going to be very pleased today as this app...
Posted on November 14, 2012 | 1 CommentWe’ve mentioned Blux Camera for iPhone 5/5th generation iPod Touch, many times here on theappwhisperer.com and we’re delighted to be able to announce that the iPad version will be released...
Posted on November 7, 2012 | No CommentsColorStrokes is a new app for your iPad or iPad Mini which lets you create stunning images with selective colors and mix and play with the colors on all your...
Posted on November 6, 2012 | No CommentsPortfolio for iPad is a popular presentation tool and is a welcome addition to many photography businesses for showcasing their images, it’s particularly useful for wedding photographers. This app has...