Join Our Twitter Followers
Support Our Sponsors - Click On An Ad
The Apps Nerds Fickr GroupSorry:
- Flickr feed was successfully retrieved, but no photos found.
2012 Top Mobile Images Of The Year
- Driplr for Twitter – iOS App Review
- Tickle Your Fancy – #17
- Cine Lumiè – We’ve Got Promo Codes To Giveaway!
- Tangent – Technical iOS Photography App Tutorial – By Jerry Jobe
- New – Techxar Photo Video Light For iPhone Mobile Photography
- Prime Minister – David Cameron Launches Partnership between EE and Tech City
- ProCam 2 – iOS Photography App – Updated and Temporarily Free
- Deco Sketch – Technical IOS Photography App Tutorial – Part 2 – By Jerry Jobe
- Creative Android Mobile Photography Tutorial By AlyZen Moonshadow – Part 4
- New iOS Photography App – Waterlogue – Coming Soon!
- Thirty Six – Popular iOS Photography App – Updated
- Thomson Reuters Foundation and Nokia Launch Global Photography Contest
Posted on December 7, 2013 | No CommentsDriplr for Twitter is a new full-featured app with some very interesting features to help you stay up to date with your tweets, even if you have multiple accounts. It...
Posted on December 6, 2013 | No CommentsProCam 2 is a new addition to the developer Samer Azzam’s popular photography arsenal, which also includes PhotoFusion and ProCam XL 2. We have published several tutorials relating to their...
Posted on December 5, 2013 | 2 CommentsA brand new app from the developers (TinRocket) of Percolator and Popsicolor is coming soon and is called Waterlogue, as you might imagine it is a water-painting photo effects app....
Posted on December 4, 2013 | 1 CommentRemember Thirty Six? That popular iOS photography app that mirrored a roll of 36 exposures on your phone? You can’t peek at your images as you go along, not until...
Posted on December 3, 2013 | No CommentsLensFlare is totally free today, it’s a very popular app for adding optical effects and flares to your images. Uusally it retails for $1.99/£1.49 but today you can pick it...
Posted on December 3, 2013 | No CommentsImage Blender is a hugely popular iOS photography editing app and one that many of our Columnists would not be without. Today, it’s on sale with 67% off, meaning you...
Posted on December 2, 2013 | No CommentsThese Cyber Monday app sales keep coming in, which is a good thing. We’re handpicking the best apps to help you gain more from your mobile photography and if you...
Posted on December 2, 2013 | 1 CommentFrom the developers of Tangent, another popular iOS photography app, LoryStripes is a photoeffects app, with a difference. The ‘stripes’ are essentially ‘ribbons’ and weave, zigzag and intertwine through your...
Posted on December 2, 2013 | No CommentsCyber Monday is in full force and the developers of Mextures, the uber popular photo editing app for iOS, have dropped its price. You can now pick up Mextures for...
Posted on November 29, 2013 | 1 CommentOhhhh at last, we’ve held onto this exciting news all week under embargo and finally we can relieve ourselves…. phew! The pak is now showing up in the Hipsta Mart...