Join Our Twitter Followers
The Art of iPhoneography Workshop
Inspired Eye magazine
Support Our Sponsors - Click On An Ad
2013 Top Mobile Images of the Year!
The Apps Nerds Fickr Group
2012 Top Mobile Images Of The Year
- Flickr Group Showcase – TheAppWhisperer (TAW) – April 20, 2014
- Tickle Your Fancy – #33 – Dedicated To All Survivors – NSFW
- Mobile Movies Showcase – Week 27 – By Donna Donato
- Click Serendipity – iOS App Giveaway
- Mobile Photography Interview – A Day In The Life of Brett Chenoweth – A Talented and Well Connected Artist
- Eyefi Connects Digital Cameras to the Power of the Cloud
- Portrait of an Artist Interview with Andrew B White by Jennifer Bracewell
- PictureBook – ‘Loki through the Looking Glass’ by Benamon Tame
- Want To Create An Idea For A Google Glass App? Win A Google Play Voucher?
- Creative iOS Photography App Tutorial – Another World….. Getting Creative with Image Blender by David Hayes
- iOS Photography App – Polamatic Updated
- The Eye International Photography Festival Returns For A Second Year
Streets Ahead Archive
Posted on April 11, 2014 | No CommentsWe’re delighted to publish news of a new challenge to our Streets Ahead Women’s Mobile Photography group. For this challenge we would like you to capture an image that also...
Posted on April 10, 2014 | 1 CommentPlease take a few minutes to watch this 10 minute documentary on acclaimed street photographer Flo Fox. Brooklyn based filmmaker Riley Hooper created this film entitled ‘Flo: Portrait of a...
Posted on April 7, 2014 | 5 CommentsWelcome to the thirty fourth edition of “Streets Ahead,” a weekly column dedicated to women mobile street photographers. Each week we review and curate work that was submitted to our...
Posted on April 4, 2014 | 2 CommentsWelcome to the showcase for our third challenge, ‘Layering’ (the use of reflections – in a building’s glass, a puddle or another shiny object.). The objective of these challenges is to...
Posted on April 1, 2014 | No CommentsJust posting this again as the link with attachment did not appear to work when I shared it directly with our Facebook group Streets Ahead. Not street photography per se...
Posted on March 28, 2014 | No CommentsFabulous images and article from LensCulture highlighting Paris-based Photo Boite – now in its fifth year. “Photo Boite has featured 30 women photographers each year who are making work today...
Posted on March 28, 2014 | No CommentsJust a reminder that today is the deadline to enter our Streets Ahead Challenge on Layering. This is basically the use of reflections – in a building’s glass, a puddle...
Posted on March 28, 2014 | No CommentsThere’s a fabulous brand new Vivian Maier website that has just been launched – it’s called ‘Finding Vivian Maier’ and includes updated dates and locations for film screenings. More information...
Posted on March 21, 2014 | 3 CommentsWelcome to the thirty third edition of “Streets Ahead,” a weekly column dedicated to women mobile street photographers. Each week we review and curate work that was submitted to our...
Posted on March 3, 2014 | 9 CommentsWelcome to the 32nd edition of “Streets Ahead.” My Goodness, it’s hard to believe that we’re now in our 30′s! It’s also hard to believe that we’re already a few...